You have your own private floating house! It is a smartly designed STUDIO with:
- cozy BEDROOM area with queen size bed (160x200) and very comfortable mattress,
- after you fold the bed there is spacious LIVING ROOM space with a Turkish-style seating area with a small coffee table as well as a space to hang amazonian HUMMOCK
- DINING area that can comfortably fit 4
- OUTDOOR area containing large corner sofa, 2 sunbeds, big table with chairs, fire place and lots of beautiful plants
- fully equipped KITCHEN, where you’ll find ingredients to fix yourself a healthy breakfast (milk, oats, muesli, organic jam, peanut butter, organic honey from a beekeeper friend!) as well as tea and proper espresso from a coffee machine.
- BATHROOM which is always neat and clean.
- WiFi that is fast and portable
- Electric heating for winter months and air cooler for summer
The design is unique and contemporary - the art on the walls is original (and some of it for sale!). This space is nice on the eyes, as well as the body and soul. You will LOVE it!
you can access every corner in this beautiful space - it’s all yours!
note, that if you need an extra blanket, towel, etc., feel free to take one, but please let me know before you do! 🙂
Interaction with guests
I am sometimes available and wandering around Bytom Odrzański or Zielona Gora to socialise with some friends of mine I have there. If you wish to meet me let's try if it works out, just let me know about it 🙂 Normally thou, I live in Warsaw some 500 km or Granada, Spain, some 3500 km away from the spot. In case you need a local guide, old ship cruise there is an option, just let me know you need it 🙂
Other things to note
Note that you are staying on a FLOATING house, so water is literally all around you. Try to keep that in your mind and don't loose your belongings in the water as most likely you will not be able to get them back. Note also that water is a scarce resource and the house is equipped with some 3 m3 of water. Please save it as much as you can and note that in the time when the reservoir is about to get empty it might take us about 48 hours to arrange a refill